We are seeking an Accounting Manager to be to plan and direct the accounting activities of the department.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
· Manages the Accounts Receivable staff, of which are responsible for reporting, billing, and collections
· Conducts performance evaluations for department staff
· Coordinates training programs for new staff and identifies training needs for current staff
· Establishes internal controls and guidelines for Accounts Receivable transactions
· Oversees preparation of business activity reports
· Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies
· Provides financial analysis with an emphasis on accounts receivable, collections, and invoicing
· Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements
· Performs other related duties as necessary or assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
· Minimum 5 years of accounting and management experience
To be considered for this position and to move to the next step in the hiring process, the following brief Culture Index Survey must be completed.
Please select “Accounting Manager” to complete the survey.